Golf analytics job description
We are looking to hire an exceptional candidate for a full-time position to assist with all areas of golf analytics, including data visualization, modeling, analysis, and predictive analytics.
• Master’s degree in data science, operations research, computer science, applied mathematics or other technical area is required
• Expert programmer in MATLAB
• Knowledge of regression, Monte Carlo simulation and statistical (machine) learning
• Experience in python and/or R, web scraping and JSON is desirable
• Experience with LaTeX, D3.js and GitHub is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of golf and a love of sports desirable
Send your CV and other information to email@example.com
Please include samples of your programming code and output, data visualization examples, web scraping examples, and any other information that shows your interest and ability to excel in this exciting opportunity.
Location: We’re located in New York City, but the work could be done remotely.